Bay Watch Hotel is strategically positioned in the centre of the world-known Hamptons. Located on the Shinnecock Inlet, seconds away from the Ponquogue Bridge and the Dune Road. Offers the best of both worlds from the calm waters of the Peconic Bay, to the roaring waters of the Atlantic Ocean.
Bay Watch Hotel is renowned as one of the most beautiful and preferred destinations for after prom in Long Island. Proximal top the main beach area, we are located around the world-famous Hampton Bays, exactly where all the fun begins. Ever since our inception, we have been organizing successful after proms on long island. With a wealth of experience, knowledge, expertise and resources, we have been able to make a positive difference in the after-prom experiences of thousands of graduates.
We proud ourselves on delivering the best quality services. Our dedicated team and work have helped us create a network of happy, recurrent guests. Who recognize us as their preferred choice. Some of the popular schools we have organized, after prom events for include: West Islip High, East Islip High, Syosset High, Massapequa High, Valley Stream Central, Mamaroneck High, St. Dominic High, Bay Shore High, West Babylon High, St. Anthony’s High, St Demetrio’s High, Wantagh High, Syosset High, Bay Shore High, Commack High and many more.
Bay Watch Hotel is a place for after prom in Long Island where graduates seek a fun, yet safe spot to continue their post-prom night and activities. We provide a risk-free environment along with fun and activities, for our guests to make lifelong memories. Join us in the tradition of creating extraordinary after-prom experiences and become part of the ultimate fun! Talk to our customer support team to find the best deal for your needs. +1 631 728 4550.
- Fully stocked kitchens with equipment like microwave and stove. Refrigerator, freezer, coffee pot, cooking and serving utensils.
- Well-equipped spacious rooms and cottages.
- ATM, convenience/gift shop entertainment center.
- A large underground pool for parties and events. Private outdoor sitting area, around every room and cottage.
- Finally, friendly housekeeping staff. Whether you want to host a fun-filled after prom or do a school reunion we can always assist.
PROCEDURES & POLICIES
- Rates are per person NOT per room. Rates include 11.625% Suffolk County Sales and Occupancy Tax.
- Large groups need to allocate a group leader to organize reservation (the group leader is responsible only for communication and clarifications).
- All monies have to be submitted 30 days before check-in.
- 50% deposit needed to secure the reservation (bare in mind that the demand days are limited and priority is given on a first-come basis)
- All guests are to wear a personalized ID bracelet at all times
- Security is on-premises for the duration of your stay to assist and protect from guests that are not registered
- A refundable Security Deposit of $80 per person is collected 30 days before check-in, preferably in cash. Upon check out and inspection of the rooms, the security deposit is refunded in cash. If you submit a check for a security deposit the refund will be mailed 7 days after check-out. If submitted by credit card a 4% processing fee will be applied.
- Security deposit is for the group Not the individual (ex.80 people, $80 per person, $80 damage or lost inventory, everyone gets a $79 refund. If anyone guest claims damage responsibility, then the Full amount will be refunded to the remainder of guests).
- Check-in from 3:00 pm or until your prom dance is over. Check-out at 10:00 am.
- No cancellations after 50% deposit are collected at the time of booking.